Friday, October 31, 2008

It rained this morning!

That's not dew on the Roses!
It's Raindrops!
Such pretty flowers!
Bill's morning glories 46 years later!
I was so excited when I woke up and could hear the pitter-patter of raindrops.
It was beautiful outside and I just love the smell of the earth when it rains!
I had to run outside and take pictures before the sun came out!
Even as it got lighter, the clouds were pretty cool!
I had to take a picture of the airplane!
Pretty clouds! I love palm trees!
A shot looking across the street. The flood control district and Bluff Rd.
More clouds, blue skies and palm trees!
And a picture of the Avocado tree. Yes, for those of you who haven't seen Gma's house in a while, there is actual grass growing under the tree! Thanks to Eddie!!!!
The fun of the rain didn't last. The sun came out and dried up all the rain and brought yucky humidity with it!!! I hope it gets cold soon!!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

GO EDDIE!!! I don't know if I recall there ever being grass under the avocado tree! Maybe when I was very little, but I don't remember it!