Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Could life be crazier?

Spent the weekend in St. George. Last Wednesday I helped my sister drive a 10' truck to Orem. The truck was filled with most of my Mother's worldly possessions. (I think that's spelled wrong, but I don't care! Well, I do or I wouldn't have written this, but anyway!) I drove most of the way to St. George last Wednesday. Betty drove from Barstow, CA to Stateline, NV. We spent the night in St. George and then Eddie drove the truck to Orem and we drove the Highlander! Eddie and I spent the night in Provo and then did some shopping on Friday and then drove back to St. George. Julie booked me a massage on Saturday at the St. George Day Spa. Yes, one of my favorites!!! It was delightful! We hung out with Julie and Bobbie and stayed for the first part of church on Sunday and then we drove home. Woke up bright and early Monday morning and started our new jobs!!! Our first day of work was over 11 hours!!! ugh! It's been awhile since I've worked out of the home and I swear I burried some brain cells at Rose Hills!!! There's so much to do at home right now, putting things back together, cleaning, finishing up Mom's estate stuff, etc. Working all day away from home does not provide a lot of time for any of the rest. God bless Patricia. She has brought us dinner the last two nights!!! She's an angel!!! We are blessed to have her in our lives. The work thingy is interesting. I've worked here and there when I could for Teddy before, but this is a committment for the next couple of months!!! We'll see how the work holds out! You never know with the fixture installation business. Sometimes there's something to do...sometimes there's not! We'll roll with the punches for now! New adventures just around the corner I'm sure!!!

2 comments:

FoxFamily said...

New adventures keep life exciting! I am sure that is quite a change to be back working (besides out of your home). You have been quite busy. I am so glad you got a massage!

Freth Stifter said...

You are definitely on a roll. I hear that you two got a new roommate ... :)