Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Disembarking Day 14, Feb. 14th 2010

A last look at our cabin door!
One last photo on the deck!
We were assigned to one of the lounges to wait for our disembarking orders. I don't think we were there for 15 minutes when they came and let us go. Walking through customs was a breeze. I think it took a whopping 10 minutes to get from the lounge to the curb! It was very quick!
Yes, I do over pack! We were gone for 14 days!
What a wonderful vacation! I'd go again in a heartbeat!!!

3 comments:

sleepless said...

YOU HAVE HEARD OF WASHING MACHINES..RIGHT? IS THAT LITTLE ONE IN THE FRONT EDDIE'S ?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy Plummer said...

No, Eddie had clothes for all 14 days too!! And then some. Yes, I took more than he did, but it was fun and we didn't have to sit around in the hot laundry room! We're spoiled!