Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's 4:58 a.m. "Da Mudder" has already been picked up for dialysis. We will leave for the Long Beach airport in 30 minutes. Eddie is going to Heber, UT to winterize and close-up the cabin for the year. Eddie has come down with his "changing of the seasons" cold. He feels miserable and I wish he didn't have to go. I should be back from the airport before Mom's home from dialysis and then we'll have a 3 hour wait til she goes to the hospital for her "procedure"! She has to be at admitting by 11:30 a.m. and the "Procedure" is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. I'm guessing if they let her come home, she'll be home around 7:00 p.m. tonight. It's a good thing I bought a few new books at Deseret Book when we were in St. George over the weekend. I just can't decide which one to read first! I think I'll go with Recovering Charles by Jason Wright. I'll let you know how good it is. I just might be able to read it all today! So...I need to go light a fire under Eddie to get him packed. Have a great day!

No comments: