Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I tag anyone who reads this!

Okay, I read this on someone else's blog and decided it might be fun, so eveyone who reads this needs to do it too on their blog.
Go to whatever files you keep your pictures in. Click on the 6th file and the 6th picture and then blog about it!
Here's mine:


This photo was taken on Sept. 18, 2005. It's in my sister's backyard in Orem, UT. They were having a party for my nephew, Danny who had gotten married the month before in Vegas and was shortly reporting for a year of fun in Iraq. Eddie was already in Utah and I drove up for the party and invited him to come with me. The day before (Sept. 17, 2005) is when we decided to give this relationship-thingy a whirl. From my point-of-view, this day was pretty fun. I had never brought anyone to a family party. We were holding hands and everything. Everyone was tripping out on us. It was pretty hilarious. Eddie's memories of the day are not as cheery, but in time all wounds will heal!
Not my favorite picture! oh well!

1 comment:

sleepless said...

sooooo I do not have 6 files yet in my computer..so this is the photo..............NOT