Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Brief overview of cruise!


I should have probably given a little more info. on the whole cruise before I started with the Pictures!

When I work with Teddy, she always listens to the KOST. Everyday they gave away a trip to Hawaii. So...after hearing this all day long, I would come home and look at trips to Hawaii! I asked Teddy one day if she'd ever been on a cruise and she said yes! She loves them! I decided a cruise to Hawaii is what the Edster and I would do before we got on with Reality!

I booked a 14 day round trip cruise from San Pedro, Ca to Hawaii!

We were at sea from January 31st - February 5th.
Feb. 5th we docked in Hilo, Hawaii
Feb. 6th we docked in Nawiliwili, Kauai (MY FAVORITE!)
Feb. 7th we docked in Honolulu, Oahu
Feb. 8th we docked in Lahaina, Maui
Feb. 9th - 13th at sea!
Feb 13th 1pm docked at Ensenada, Mexico (didn't leave the ship!)
Feb 14th returned to San Pedro 7am

I loved the entire trip!!! Spent lots of time in the spa! Took some computer classes! Eddie never got seasick and he gets motion sickness quite easy. He took Bonine everyday and at our first dinner a nice lady from Sun Valley gave him a sea band. He was fine!!!

We went to all the formal dinners. (3)
Ate more in the buffet than the dinning room. Eddie loved the hot dog bar and the ice cream bar. Pizza bar wasn't bad either.

Only drug him to 3 shows.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. Eddie says he'll go to Alaska and then that's his last cruise! Bless his heart!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good time. Did you take the picture in your new blog banner or is that from a postcard?

Sandy Plummer said...

Eddie took that! There's a panoramic setting on our new Kodak Easy share Z1485! Makes some sweet pictures!

Myhouse4nine said...

So glad you had a good time! thanks for all the photos! You looked great!
My man is considering an Alaska one this year for us, but I would have to leave my Kids.. Not easy for me to do...

Abigail said...

What fun! What webpages do you go to to look up cruise info?. . .