Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 2

February 2nd was our first formal dinner. I went to the beauty salon that is part of the spa and had my hair done. I wasn't really sure what I wanted so I told her to do whatever she wanted. The back was curls, the front was SCARY!
My Eddie in a tux! woo hoo!
The first formal night they always do the big champagne fountain. This is everyone hanging out at the Piazza...it takes up the 5th, 6th, and 7th floor mid-ship. Everyone was hanging around to watch the champagne be poured. We got free Orange Juice!!!
We also took formal portraits. So this is our first cruise and I got Eddie in a tux, so I'm trying to be extra kind, so I only made him take pictures at one of the photo locations. He was not happy that we took pictures with a white background. I wasn't happy with my hair. He's wasn't happy with his smile. So, the rest of the formal nights we took several different background photos!
I loved how both of our shoes were so shiny!
After dinner I drug Eddie to the "Broadway" review. It was entitled, "Words and Music." They did songs from several musicals. They did a nice medley from Le Miz which was good, cuz I've actually drug Eddie to that play and he kinda recognized some of the music.
It was a lovely evening!

2 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Love the formal picture of the two of you!!!! Yow Wee!! You guys sure clean up nice!

sleepless said...

Hey Eddie...nice penguin........!!!no, really !!! your hair looks fine Sandy !!