Thursday, August 26, 2010

FYI update

The cold sore is all dried out and looking much better. Still have a lumpy gland, but not freaking out over it today. It feels like it has a fever, so I'm just going to let my miraculous body take care of itself. It's probably just an infection and hopefully will be gone soon!!!! I'm about ready to kill escrow! 6 days left and now they want more paperwork signed and notorized!!! oivey! What exactly does a real estate agent get paid for? That's what Eddie asked today. He says it seems like I'm doing all the work!!!! I really don't want to drive out to Corona again, but I want to know that this paperwork is in and there are no delays with closing!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

Remind me not to use that real estate agent !!! He does not seem to be deoing his job real well !

sleepless said...

Hope you are doing even better today !!!