Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FYI

One week to go and we will be thru escrow. Eddie flies home on the 27th to spend his birthday in CA and then he'll drive a truck with all our stuff in it home to Utah on the 30th/31st. He flies back on the 1st to pick me up! We'll hang out around town and wait for the $$$ to drop! Then it's off on a magical mystery tour on our way to our new home!!! One last California adventure for good measure! I think I'm coming down with strep. I have my first cold sore ever and it's ugly!!!! I have a lump on the side of my throat, that I'm thinking is the beginning of strep...or I have a tumor! (IT'S NOT A TUMOR!) It hurts on the outside, not the inside!!! go figure. At first I thought it was a spider bite, but I don't think it is! It's just a sore lump to go with the lump on my lip! GROSS! It's warm too, so I'm guessing it's a gland that's not happy for some reason. They whole right side of my face is having problems...okay not the whole side, just the mouth area and down to the lump at the side of my throat! I hope it all goes away quickly!!! Pray for me!!! I don't have time to be sick!!! I have to finish packing!!!!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

OH YUCK..........hopefully it is a manifestation of all the stress and not something deadlier !!!

Myhouse4nine said...

Isn't stress lovely! Good luck Girl! See you next week!