Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stake Primary Meeting tonight!!!

WOW!! Just what the Doctor ordered!!!
It's so nice to be able to go to a meeting and be uplifted and recharged and re-focused!
They said some stuff tonight that I needed to hear....like...you were called and set-apart for your calling and you are intitled to revelation for that calling! Amen Sister!!!

They had lots of Music stuff and even had new "tools" they made for us to use for Music time. The Music Leader in I think 6th Ward...was incredible. She showed how she teaches songs and how you can sing the same line 6 times and not even know you have! It was awesome. Feeling so much better.

I've never had a response from the Primary President...so I went in to Facebook and deleted the message I sent her. Water under the bridge. Now to make this Sunday....SHINE!!!!

No comments: