Sunday, August 14, 2011

July 2011

On July 11th Patricia, Elizabeth and Louie came to Utah to visit!
We took them to Temple Square.

We visited the Tabernacle and saw the movie, Joseph Smith Prophet of the Restoration. It is new! They have re-edited it! It's awesome. If you haven't seen it go see it on the big screen at the JSMB!!!


We had a great visit!

Louie is getting so big!!!!

He never fusses when I have him. In fact, he's a really good baby and doesn't fuss alot!

Here he is with Uncle Eddie!

Doesn't like Uncle Eddie as much as he does me!!!

These are the flower arrangements I made for Kevin and Amy's reception in Utah!

I forgot how much I love to arrange flowers!


Dane & Kelsey Sorensen got married. This is their candy table. I lvoed Barbie and Ken and Barbie's Corvette!

We went to Newport Beach for Nicholas and Katlyn's wedding!

Love the unique architecture of the Newport Temple!

Love ALL the doors!

Nicholas & Katlyn Barry and their Sealer.

This is David Barry's handy craftsmanship! He said it took him months to plan and build this. He did an awesome job!!!



No comments: