Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Eddie's boo-boo

Saturday night, after returning from Reno to Sacramento, we were just kicking back enjoying a peaceful night. Our hotel room had a normal bathtub, but it had whirlpool jacuzzi jets in it. So, like the night before we each took our own bath. Well, I was enjoying the peace after my bath, while Eddie was in the tub. I heard this loud thump, but thought nothing of it! A few minutes later, Eddie is standing in front of me holding his arm in a very strange way and tells me, he fell in the tub and crushed his ribs! Poor baby!!!! He had taken the bath mat out of the tub so he could "slide easier" in the tub. Well, slide easier he did and he has the bruised ribs to prove it. His feet slid out from under him and he landed on the side of the tub! OUCH! He is taking it easy for the next few days. Poor baby!

No comments: