Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Through Each Other's Eyes

The ABC’s of Eddie
(by Sandy)

A- Adventurous
B- Boisterous
C- Crazy
D- Detail Oriented
E- Efficient
F- FUN
G- Gregarious
H- Humorous
I- Intelligent
J- Jovial
K- Kind
L- Loveable
M- Mushy
N- Nutty
O- Outrageous
P- Playful
Q- Qualified
R- Romantic
S- Service
T- Tender
U- Unique
V- Voracious
W- Worthy
X- X-tra Special
Y- Youthful
Z- Zealous

The ABC’s of Sandy
(by Eddie)

A- Attentive
B- Brave
C- Charitable
D- Diligent
E- Even-Minded
F- Fabulous
G- Girl
H- Hilarious
I- Incredible
J- Joyous
K- Kind
L- Loyal
M- Married
N- Nice
O- Open
P- Pleasing
Q- Queen
R- Respectful
S- Sinfully delicious
T- Tantalizing
U- Ultra-kind
V- Virtuous
W- Willing
X- X-Wanlass
Y- Yours Truly
Z- Zion

5 comments:

Lykkelille said...

Hi.
I`m a visitor on your page from Norway. You have a lot of nice pictures:) You and your husband look very much in love, you look happy:)It`s nice too see people that are in love:)

Abigail said...

I am so impressed that ya'll were able to come you could come up with that many adjectives!! I know I couldn't do it! Too cute!! And I love your music selection, nice addition!

Tasharoo said...

Lovely! I loved the plea for comments! I think I need to to that!

I'll look at yours everyday if you look at mine!!

Parker is going to pee his pants if I don't ask you this right now...
Is Eddie related to Jake Plummer (past QB for the Denver Broncos)

FoxFamily said...

I really like S, T and X on Dee's list. That is a cute post and nice pictures!!!

Myhouse4nine said...

Hey Dee, I loved the M&N and XY on both of yours! It was fun to read them, thanks loads for the smile. I also like the photo of Eddie and the bird. It does appear a little immodestly dress Eddie...