Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

We took a quick trip to Utah! We left Thursday morning. My cousin Melissa got married in the Manti temple Friday morning. The above picture was the view from the bed in our room at the Temple View Lodge! Nice little place! The sky at sunset was gorgeous!!!
We drove around that night trying to get a good picture of the temple. It was a full moon and we wanted to get a picture with the moon behind the temple, but the moon was behind the heavy blanket of clouds!!!
Still an awesome picture!
Melissa & Devin Wallace!!! Woo Hoo!
I got to see my great-nephews and great-niece at the reception. This is me and Ares! He loves me! Since the first time I met him, he's always smiling with me!!!! It's a gift!
Eddie loves this picture!!!
This is Tessa! Don't you just love the shoes! They are so cute!!! Always bows in her hair? well around her head! She is getting gorgeous red hair!!! She's so cute!!! That's my nephew David holding her. Love his shirt and tie!!!
This is the adorable Adam! He is so much fun! He can recite the entire book, "Where The Wild Things Are!" I'm impressed with how good he is when he sees us, cuz we really don't get to see each other that often, but he always says, Hi Dee! and if not in a car will even give me a hug!! How cute is that!!!!
We are so exhausted from this quick trip. We drove all the way home from Orem yesterday and started working on Easter dinner! We had 4 missionaries and Patricia, Elizabeth and Adam over for dinner. Great meal!!! Elizabeth brough dry ice so we made homemade root beer! DELICIOUS! Ham, potato salad, baked beans, yummy salad and rolls!
I'm tired now and I'm going to bed!!!!
Oh yes,! Thursday the 9th of April...Candace had a little girl! woo hoo! More info when I get it!

No comments: