Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cruise Day 7 Honolulu, Hawaii Part 3 of 3

Casual portraits! ugh!
The shirt and dress are from Kauai and the lei is from Hilo!







Eddie had a Virgin Mary and I had a Virgin Pina Calada!
After dinner we went to the hula show. It was so adorable.


A family run hula school. They come on board, do two shows and are off the ship before we set sail again.
My favorite was "Surround You With Love" or something like that. They came out into the audience and danced up and down the stairs.
My dessert at dinner. The Love Boat Special!
We had a luau that night on board. Unfortunately it didn't start until 10:30pm.
Eddie and I were way done before then!!!
We did take pictures of some of the decorations.
Cool fruit sculptures!

Ice Sculptures!

1 comment:

FoxFamily said...

Nice dessert! It all looks like so much fun. I love your pictures!