Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Drugs!

I just don't understand Doctors these days. I think they get way too much money from the drug companies. I just took my Mom to the Doctors, because everyone kept telling me too. Because she's "confused!" So, we go to the doctors and she gives her a prescription for a drug that is normally given to Bi-polar and Schizofrenic people! I think my mom's just old and old people get confused!!! The doctor kept saying my mom has hallucinations, which she does, but I don't think taking this pill is going to help. In the doctor's defense, she did only prescribe a 14 day supply and said if it didn't work, we could stop it. I did look it up on-line and what it says is even worse than what I was thinking...so I'm going to dialysis tomorrow and getting a second opinion before I give her anything!!!!
Eddie is gone and my mother is hungry, so I have to cook! I surely miss him. My mom just said that her ribs hurt because they got poked! Now she's talking about dinner. So, I'd better feed her. She's describing artichokes to me right now. I've never made an artichoke in my life! We are watching the food channel, so that might be what she's talking about. Who knows!
She did ask me earlier today where her enchilada or taco went. I gave her the look, and she said, "I didn't have either did I!" Maybe she'd like that better than an artichoke!

3 comments:

Sleepy said...

Maybe Mr. Ed shoudl prepare a smorgasbord of yummies for whne he is gone that can be nuked for her sudden cravings!

Forest said...

Cool blog. I like your temples list. Are those temples you've been to or temples you've been through?

Sandy Plummer said...

Temples we've attended!!!!