Thursday, June 19, 2008

Plans for my 50th!!!

I still have OVER 3.5 years to go until the big 5-0 arrives, but my sister has decided that for her 50th she's going to run a 5K!!! Hats off to her; so not my cup of tea! When Eddie and I heard about her plans, I told him I could think of lots more fun things to do to celebrate my 50th! So, we have decided that our goal is to have been to 50 temples by the time I turn 50!!!!
We've already attended 27 different temples and we hope to add 3 more to that list by the end of the year!!! So that's only 20 in 3 years!!!! Fortunately with the 3 new temples announced in Arizona that's 3 more easily attainable!!! We have the two new ones in Idaho that we hope to attend before the years over and then next year there will be 2 new ones in Utah!! That's 7 right there! I think it's a great goal!!! We love going to the temple! My only regret is that we haven't taken pictures of us outside of all the temples we've been to! We're going to try and remedy that!! I'm excited now!!!!
We will attain it!
Woo-Hoo!!!!!

2 comments:

FoxFamily said...

What a fantastic, awesome goal!! Yay you!!! (And I think Betty's goal is very cool too!!)

Forest said...

Sounds like a pretty good plan.