Monday, January 5, 2009

Eddies said to blog!

Eddie wants me to blog and tell you that I made the most delicious home-made Macaroni and Cheese tonight. You probably should call it Cheese and Macaroni!!! I will admit it is very good!! I should post a picture of what's left of it! Maybe before we finish it off I will. I'm tired! I've worked very hard all day today! I got lots accomplished. That's always a plus. Eddie worked all day, so I had to entertain myself somehow. That reminds me that I need to get stuff out of the dryer. Then I think I'm going to bed! I better sleep good tonight! Eddie and I went on TWO walks today. One this morning and one around 9pm. It was nice being out in the crisp dark air. Nice half a moon! We just walk around the block. It's like 3/4 of a mile. So....that means we walked 1.5 miles today and that doesn't count all the walking around the house cleaning today and what not! No wonder my feet hurt!!! Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I want you to know that when Mandorallyn saw your header she say hey! Those my friends! Who are they mom? and I said, "Are they loud?" And she laughed and said, "Yes, they funny!!!"

And she approves of your Jesus picture.

Yay for homemade macaroni and cheese AND taking walks! That's more exercise than I get!!

sleepless said...

Wow, I am impressed !!! We have gotten out of walking mode since it is "crisp" and dark out there...and boogie mans and all !!