Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yes! It's January!

Yes, those are the tomatoes we've harvested from the garden. Yes, just this past week. Granted it has been in the 80's all week. We have had a few cold nights, but the tomatoes are still growing! Yes, there are still more out there! The cherry tomatoes are from the plant that grew itself. We haven't watered or anything. They're still growing! I would like to plant something else...like lettuce to go with the tomatoes! That would be good! We'll see!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

reminds me of cornucopia.

Myhouse4nine said...

That's amazing! makes me a bit envious... We got 2 inches of snow last night after I flew in from AZ.

Abigail said...

gorgeous!! I love the yellow ones!

April said...

I'm pretty jealous right now, we aren't growing anything, but they look wonderful--you must have a green thumb even without watering them:)