Friday, February 27, 2009

More boredom

Here's a follow-up to yesterday's post. I was mostly right with this week's American Idol. The red hair girl and the dude from Wicked did make it to the top 12. The dual personality guy, did not, but I could see him be a wild card. The other guy that made it through..um... I didn't hear his whole song the other night. I thought he was brave to pick a Michael Jackson song. I thought he sang it better than MJ, but as if that needs a comment. So...I'm doing pretty good with guessing who will make it through. We'll see how next week goes. Other than that...not feeling great. Maybe life will improve soon! hee hee!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

So-American Idol? What about Lost, or have you ever watched 30Rock? T.V is terrible. Are you sick? I am. Again, and again. Once day I will be well, and then I will never take being well for granted again. That's what this move has been all about. Not taking crap from granted. It was nice seeing you guys at the Valentine's Day party. Not a bad turn out for it actually being on Valentine's Day.