Friday, November 13, 2009

A Cinderella Day

Today Eddie had to work and I didn't. Well... I didn't outside the house. I've washed all the laundry that Eddie hadn't got to. He does the laundry more than I do. I started working on cleaning out "da Mudder's" bedroom. Not an easy chore. I started hearing footsteps upstairs and it freaked me out so I broke out the DVDs!!! We started with the original people Cinderella starring Julie Andrews and then we went to Lesley Ann Warren as Cinderella. After that we went to Brandy as Cinderella. Half way through, I had to change rooms, so I started it at the beginning and watched it all, while I worked. Then it was time for The Slipper and the Rose. Eddie finally came home and so we went out and got something to eat for dinner and then it was back home and The Slipper and the Rose is back on and I'm thinking that I may torture Eddie with Ever After when it's over. It won't be torture though....he LOVES Ever After. (He's secretly a chick flick lover! Don't tell him I told!!! I think he likes Never Been Kissed as much as Ever After!!!) Hopefully by then I'll be asleep or we'll have to break out the Cinderella cartoon!!!
I did get a lot accomplished!!!! My back hurts, but that's from trying to clean up the garden which is a complete disaster!!!! Tomorrow I'm sending Eddie to NHRA at Pomona! He got free tickets. I told him to go and I could get more done with him gone!!!! It's a win-win!!!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

This makes me laugh alot cause a few weeks ago when we were at the library I grabbed the Brandy version of Cinderella, and then a few shelves over I spotted the leslie ann one and put brandy back. . .THEN I ran into Julie Andrews and gave up! I decided that sometime I'd just get all three and watch them one after another! It must be something in Wanlass blood. . .

Anonymous said...

Well, a little nitro-methane should get all that girlie stuff out of his system!

FoxFamily said...

Great taste in movies! I think the Brandy Cinderella is good. I also love the Lesley Ann Warren one. Who wouldn't love Slipper and the Rose? Never Been Kissed has an AWESOME ending/kissing scene... Eddie has good taste!! Gotta love Drew Barrymore. What a fun day for you (well, the movie watching part anyhow)... Love you!