Sunday, November 15, 2009

Puddles!

Eddie's off at Stake Priesthood Meeting. Trying to survive the fridge dieing on us. Thinking of "da mudder"! I had to go to You Tube and watch her favorite GE commercial...the one with the elephant dancing to Singing in the Rain. Shortly after this commercial started airing, I got her a stuffed pink elephant that she named Puddles! It was very cute!!!

I've tried to attach the you tube video of the commercial, but I dislike the way it attaches all kinds of dumb stuff you don't want! Can someone explain to me how to attach only one You Tube video and not have to get stuff you don't want?!!!

I've wanted to put my favorite Fruit-of-the-loom commercial on for a long time...but same thing! I just want the one with Vince Gil! That song cracks me up. It sounds like something Everclean wrote/sang!

If you want to see either commercial go to You Tube or just Goggle: GE singing in the rain.
You can probably google: fruit of the loom vince gil and see the other one too!

No comments: