Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We are home!

I apologize at not keeping up with the blog. We have some cool pictures to post, but we got a new camera and they are too big. We're trying to get them resized so they will fit better!

We just returned home from a weekend in St. George. Julie got me a ticket to go to "Time Out For Women" so I went. We had a great time. We were supposed to come home on Monday, but we decided to do some shopping and then I knew we were too tired to start for home. We went back to the hotel and asked if we could stay an extra day and they said sure. So, we got a good night sleep (ha) and then took off around 7a.m. for home. We got home and went to work. Worked for 2 hours and now we're off until Friday. Woo Hoo! The project we were working ended on Friday. Not much to do now at work, so now we get to work at home. Eddie used some new stuff on the hard wood floors today. They look really good! We're trying to figure Thanksgiving out. I guess it will be at 2pm! I love cooking Thanksgiving. It will be weird this year without "da mudder" She was always entertained by our turkey antics! Have you seen the new chicken broth commercial with the chicken running down the aisle of the store. Eddie and I laughed so hard when we saw it the first time. It's the simple things!!! Well, when we get our photos resized, we will definately post!!!

1 comment:

April said...

Glad to see you are still alive!!! I have missed reading your blog:) I hope you had fun at your "time out for women" thingee how fun!!!