Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Quick Get-Away!

Eddie and I were able to escape this weekend and go to Utah for my cousins wedding.
We're both fighting colds, so we spent a lot of time sleeping!
The wedding was Saturday at 11:40 a.m. in the Salt Lake Temple. The weather was, as Eddie says, "Glorious!" It was crisp and a little chilly!
The reception that night was in Lindon. It was cute little farm!
Here's a picture of me and Auntie Dot. A picture of the proud parents of the Bride: Chris and Chris Adams
The Father of the Bride is also the photographer!!!!
He took some beautiful pictures of the bride!
I guess you can "get a man with a gun!"
I love this one they took at the Salt flats!
The Mother of the Groom made the wedding cake!
The beautiful bride: Jennifer!
She wore a beautiful dress. Her dress, the reception, everything was so Jennifer!
It was beautiful. I love when a wedding truly reflects the people getting married and isn't a cookie cutter wedding!
The back of Jennifer's dress. It was so pretty. She carried a black fan instead of flowers!
On this trip I got to meet Tessa Ann, the newest member of the family!
Dee, Becky, Tessa, Katy and Adam!
Even though it was much too short and Eddie and I felt much too awful, it was a good time. The flights were pretty smooth and the Lord blessed me with complete peace. That and the cool TVs on JetBlue really help my nerves!!!!
We should be staying put for the rest of the year.

No comments: