Friday, December 19, 2008

Cookie Makin'

Here is my little chef helping me make cookies today.He was helping me make my delicous white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.
I used the Nestle's swirl chips! They're festive!
The other night I made four cookie doughs. I baked two last night.

These are the Andes Mint chip chocolate cookies! Delicious!
These are the Andes Peppermint cookies! They are really good!
I still have peanut blossoms and oatmeal craisin cookies to make. I also want Eddie to help me make the dough for sugar cookies. They're just sugar drop cookies. I haven't made them in years, but they're delicious. It's Eulalia Robinson Vanick's recipe! I'll take pictures of those too!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

You are totally the cookie queen this year! I am so impressed with the large variety you have made and how beautiful they all look! Yum!

Freth Stifter said...

This is MUCH BETTER than Namma & Dampa's blog.

Love baking ... love cookies ...

too bad my wife is diabetic and I'm supposed to be on a diet ... darn.

I'll just go eat a chicken sandwich and some fruitcake.

Chris said...

Hey we are in town for Christmas, so make extra.