Friday, December 5, 2008

I Found My Reason to be Glad!


First, I found the TV station with the Christmas Music! Second, "da Mudder" came home from Dialysis heavily medicated. Thus, I didn't have to hear/watch Law & Order or CSI in their many varieties. Third, I decided to make cookies! I haven't baked cookies for Christmas in FOREVER!!! I love Christmas baking. Having Christmas music in the background helped get me back in the spirit. My feet and back hurt so bad by the time I went to bed. Mom came out of her drug induced state about 10:00 p.m. I didn't think I'd ever get to go to bed. I also didn't think I'd get to sleep through the night, but she was kind. I checked on her at 4:00 a.m. and she was okay. She's now starting to moan. Whether that means time for pain meds, I'm not sure. I must check on her though!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Yummy cookies!!

FoxFamily said...

I love Christmas baking! How fun!!