Thursday, December 4, 2008

What's a girl to do?

I think I have lost the Christmas spirit! It's a good thing we already started decorating...I don't know if it would get done now.
So, my mom had another "procedure" yesterday. She got home from the hospital about 6:30p.m. last night and I made sure she was settled and then had to run to church for a baby shower. It's probably the first baby shower I've actually helped tie the quilt. No one else would, so I helped my friend Patricia. She had already said she wasn't going to, but got hood-winked into it. I felt bad for her so I helped! We left Eddie at home to watch "da mudder". He actually stayed out with her the whole time we were gone and made sure she was okay. He did end up giving her a pain pill before we got home and then we gave her another one. At about 12:40 a.m. she woke us up calling me. She wanted to hurl! So I got her a bucket to hurl in and then got to take care of everything. What fun! She woke me up again at 5:00 a.m. she was wide awake and didn't know what was wrong. So, we decided her arm was hurting again, so I gave her two more pills and we both went back to sleep. She's started her morning off by taking her normal pills and starting to eat breakfast....but then she hurled again! Now she says her face itches...no it's not an allergic reaction....she just says scratching her face feels good! I suppose it's time to pay some attention to her. I hope the Christmas spirit comes back. Or might have to sing with Faith Hill!!!

No comments: