Friday, August 1, 2008

Bear, Ninja, Cowboy!




Yes, the Elders are rubbing off on us! The above pictures are of Elders Beck and Niesen playing Bear, Ninja, Cowboy. The updated version of Rock, Paper, Scizzors! This morning Eddie and I actually played it to decide whose turn it was to pray! I won! Hee Hee! Then we had to figure out if winning meant you were the one to pray or not! Go figure! The last two days Eddie has been helping a sister in the ward move. I'd say it was a growing experience, but she was in a 3rd floor apartment, so it was more like a "losing" experience, if you get my drift!
There are so many stories to blog, but some will have to wait for a future date. I did receive a phone call yesterday asking me to teach Gospel Doctrine on Sunday. Not a problem, I have more than a half day's notice and it's on Alma 32-34! Piece o' cake! Eddie also got a call from the 1st counselor in the Bishopric. He gets to be the concluding speaker in Sacrament Meeting on August 31st. Thank goodness we have a whole month to prepare!!! So, if you're in the neighborhood on the 31st....come listen to Eddie preach!!!! hee hee hee!

5 comments:

Amy and Isaac said...

Wait, I don't get it? Who wins?

Sandy Plummer said...

The bear kills the Ninja, the cowboy kills the bear, the Ninja kills the cowboy! GO figure!

Maly and Dan said...

I see what you were talking about now. I had no idea. Dan had to point it out to me. The two satans, got it.
Thanks.

Abigail said...

Jordan is quite entertained by this. I say grandma needs a new blog update!

Chris said...

I'm sorry but a gun beats both a bear and a ninja. unless the ninja sneaks up on the cowboy. Then she (ninjas were usually girls) could take the ninja by stealth. The bear would sniff the ninja out long before she ever snuck up on it. Then the bear would rock the ninja. Boo bad game.