Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Candy!


My new favorite Hershey candy! Bliss! I love the Milk Chocolate the best! It's in a purple package too! It also comes in dark chocolate, melt away middle, and almond chips! I've tried all but the dark chocolate and the milk chocolate is the best. I didn't think the melt away middles melted away, like a truffle! Now that would be good!!! The almond one would be better with chunks of almonds and not just chips! I strongly suggest you should all try these delicious candies!

My second new favorite candy is M&Ms Mint Crisp! Yep, they remind me of Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies!!! They are delicious! Go try them!!! These are only supposed to be out for a limited time, but we'll see how well they sell!!!

That's my sweet tooth blog for the day!

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Hello! I just bought Bliss too and they are yummy!! A nice little treat and smoother than hershey kisses so I feel like I actually enjoyed my chocolate. Thanks for sharing!

FoxFamily said...

Nice New Kids on the Block music AND Brittney Spears. Lovin it!

Tasharoo said...

After going to Germany and pigging out on the delicious chocolate there Hershey's tastes disgusting! Me? Calling chocolate disgusting...that's just sick!

Now that I have eaten through my European stash...I'm back on Hershey's.

I love the Milka brand...it also comes in a purple wrapper! YUMMY!