Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Husband!

Okay! So I didn't want to do real work today, so I've spent the morning catching up on the internet and organizing my photos in "My Pictures." What an incredible mess that was and why so many duplicates? I did find some cute things! Perhaps I'll post some! I'll start with cute pictures of my Husband!

Yes! This is my adorable husband in 1989!
When I pulled this picture up he wanted to know why I won't let him grow his hair out! He'd give anything for a mullet and a goatee!


This is a picture of him in 1974! He worked for Champion Muffler at the time.

Don't you love his clothes!!! He always wore plaid jackets and bow ties back then.
This is my husband in June of 2005! This is the 2nd time we went out. We weren't dating!!

I had taken him to dinner the week before this to pay him for doing some things at my Grandma's house. He told me that night he was going to take me to Fuddrucker's the next Tuesday. I took this picture on my cell phone. I'd never seen anyone eat a 1lb. burger! See long hair and goat!


September 18, 2005

On September 10th he asked me if we were dating. I said, "We're hanging out!" Two days later I asked him what he called it and he said, "Courting!" This is a picture of us at my sister's house the day after I threw caution to the wind and decided to get involved!
This is us about 3 weeks later at my nieces' wedding. He still has a goat!

This is Christmas 2005! Just a "stache!"

May 20, 2006

The day Eddie took out his endowments at the San Diego Temple.

No "stache!"

Our Wedding day! He's so cute!!!!

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

I'm a fan of the goatee...I love them, but I don't love to kiss them. They have to be just long enough to not stick you in the face when you get close enough!

Okay, here's a suggestions. Change your music to "random". I love love love the first song, but my kids don't. They find me humming it and singing it every time I'm on your blog! hee hee!