Friday, May 23, 2008

Pedicures!!!

Today is the magic day of the month when I get to pamper myself with a pedicure!!!
For the last several months I've been going to the nail place inside WalMart! Their prices are reasonable and they haven't hurt me yet, nor do they try to get me to do more than a pedicure!They know me as "the easy girl" because I don't complain! I guess everyone else complains!
Because our weather has been so weird, today cold, rainy and windy, there weren't a lot of people at the nail place so they took their time and did a great job. I always get my toes painted with Purple Passion. I should take a picture of them. Maybe next month. The only other color I've painted my toes was green. Elphaba green when we went to see Wicked! It felt weird in the temple with green toes, so I try and keep them with my normal purple, which is a deep pinkish, red, purple. The only other nail color I like is Purple ice! I used to get that color in Utah when I used to get fake nails. I think it's a similar color. My favorite part of the pedicure.....the massage chair!!!! The last 3 months I've had the same chair and it's divine!!!! The rolling, the pounding, the digging! It's heaven. The seat vibrates too and that is just the icing on the cake. I enjoy waiting for my nails to dry just cuz I get to stay in the massage chair!!! Least favorite part of the pedicure....removing the calouses from my feet! Why? Because they always tickle me and I can't stand the tickling and the dieing of laughter that comes with it! Other than that, I love the whole process!

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

You will have to try out the french manicure on your toes! I thought I would hate it but tried it out for my first time in April. My sis took me for my b-day and I loved it!
P.S. It would look very appropriate for the temple! :o)