Monday, May 12, 2008

Mandorallyn



Last night we went to dinner at Grandma Meservy's for Mother's day. The salads were delicious and the rolls divine!!!! Gma Meservy always makes homemade rolls!!!! Hot out of the oven!!!

Well our great niece Mandorallyn was there. Sometimes she's afraid of us and especially Eddie, but I guess she's used to us because she did really good! Well I have to share this posting from my niece Abigail's blog about Mandorallyn.


"When I put her to bed after we got home I thanked her for being such a good girl and dealing so well with everything. What did she say to that? Very seriously she stated "I saw Loud." I had to keep from busting up laughing, cause I knew exactly what she meant! She saw Eddie!! We always tell her, "it's okay, he's not scary, he's just loud." So Eddie, your name is now Loud."

I think it's hilarious!!! I shared the posting with Eddie. He was a wee bit dismayed! I told him hey! You were obviously the highlight of her day!!!!
Kids! Got to love 'em!!!!!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Well for whatever reason, she prefers to call him loud instead of eddie. I think it's cute!