Thursday, May 15, 2008

White Hair!


These are pictures of me last week. Do you like my white hair?
Yes, I stopped coloring it almost 2 years ago and this is the color it grows now! Yes, it probably makes me look old, but it's so much easier and my hair is happier! I've had lots of problems through the years coloring my hair, but vanity usually kept me doing it. I guess I'm not so vain now! HA! I think the last time I colored it was for our wedding. I might have done it once after that before our big honeymoon, but I haven't done it since. The girl who cuts my hair actually told me I should let it grow out and be natural. I guess she didn't want to make any more money! So...it's been hard at times with the roots at first and then it seemed like forever to get the last bit of color out. I still think I should probably have my hair trimmed so it would all be my normal color, but I haven't had my hair trimmed since sometime last year. I finally can get it all in a pony tail! That's probably not a good thing, cuz I tend to wear it like that most of the time around the house! I don't really mind the white! I guess my maternal great-grandma when completely white at a young age, (46 is young!) so maybe I got her genes! I really like it when I'm in the temple. Then I'm head to toe in white!!!! I only wish it didn't grow like the bride of Frankenstein stripes!!! I guess in time it will be white all over. Hopefully, I'll be like my Grandma Wanlass and still have dark hair at the nape of my neck. She still had a little bit when she was 90! The rest was snow white! I can only hope!

No comments: