Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!


We had family over the 4th of July.
Bubba even ate with us. Bill & Sheila were over and Sister Meservy came too! We used them as guinea pigs!
We've never BBQ'd Shish-kabobs before. I must say, they were yummy! The zuccini was from our garden!
We sent the Sheila's out to the garden to trick-or-treat for squash! They found five that were ready for harvest.
I had Eddie pick the 3 Purple Peppers earlier in the day. We haven't tasted them yet. I'm trying to find the perfect dish for them!!!
They aren't very big, but they sure are cute!

Maybe scrambled eggs tomorrow!!

Or an omelette!!!

The fireworks are already going off outside! I could live without the loud BOOMS of the illegal ones! My pyro husband is in our room, last I heard he was watching Blazing Saddles on TV. I guess I'll be blogging for awhile tonight!!! I did torture him earlier today with 1776! Yes, another musical. He seemed to take it well. Hope you have a safe and sane 4th of July!!!

2 comments:

Freth Stifter said...

nice to see the Moms and other family there with you all.

The shish-kabobs sound and look wonderful!

Myhouse4nine said...

cool adventures! I will pray for you tomorrow! I am sure you will do great!