Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Survived!!!!

It was probably the best Sunday I've had in a long time!! My lesson went okay and I was at church for all 3 hours. I think immersing myself in the scriptures in preparation for my lesson made a huge difference! We're definately going to do more of that. Immersing, not teaching! HA! I told someone today I hoped it wasn't an audtion!!! We'll see how next Sunday goes when I don't "get" to teach!!

We found this growing in the garden. It was delicious!!!! Our first crooked neck!

We may try shish-kabobing steak!!!

Eddie's really loving the chicken though.

Not so fond of the vegies, but he humors me!

3 comments:

FoxFamily said...

What a great attitude Dee!! I bet you did a fantastic job on the lesson you "got" to give!! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm sure you did a great job Sunday! Love the blog by the way! You look so HAPPY!!!

Love ya!

-Chesh

Myhouse4nine said...

I am so with you on the "Hoping it isn't an audition." Glad you survived! I was thinking of you!