Monday, July 14, 2008

Trick-or-Treating in the Garden

Before church Eddie went out and took a peek in the garden! He was very pleased with himself because he found two squash that were ready to be harvested. After church I decided to go out and take a look at the garden. I was so surprised! I went back in the house and told Eddie he was terrible at trick-or-treating in the garden!!!! I made him go out and look again! In one corner we found 3 huge torpedos!!!! The other side a little large one and then I made him pick 3 cherry tomatoes!!!!
That's the big one!
This is what we found in the garden!!
Our harvest!
The tomatoes are turning a little yellow! There are tons of them! When they are ripe...they'll be coming to a blog near you!!!!!

1 comment:

Tasharoo said...

I'm so jealous!! You & Eddie are good parents and take such good care of your garden! Way to go!