Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Insane Garden

So here are some more pictures of the garden. They are upclose and personal shots!

This is a zuccini! I'm going to wait at least one more day before picking it. I'm afraid if I wait any longer I'll have a torpedo!




This is a crooked-neck squash. I'm beginning to like them more than I like zuccini! They both taste good! The zuccini plant is pushing this plant over. It's growing more out of the box than in the box!





These are I think Yellow pear tomatoes. My grandparents used to grow these. I love them!!!
This is a big beef steak tomato! They're actually a couple of them. They will be DE-LI-CIOUS!!!!






This is a lady bug on the cilantro! The cilantro is as out-of-control as the whole garden!!! Pretty flowers though!






Here is another crooked-neck squash in the middle of the yellow pear tomatoes!!!! There may be some in-breeding going on. I may create a squashto or a tomuash!!!






These are the purple peppers! I didn't even know they existed. We're planning to grill shish-ka-bobs on the 4th with these and the zuccini and whatever else is ripe!! Mmm Good!

No comments: